People who can keep their cool when being told off or made fun of are not to be messed with
Oh, about the things I may upload; If I didn't burn it, it's here, and if it's here, I'm probably going to set fire to it.
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
did I ever tell you I used to read the welsh version of harry potter as a kid
"hogwarts’ fast train"
with such loveable characters as
and of course who could forget the four houses
and possibly the most dignified
my country everybody. the only language where if you slap a keyboard you’re probably spelling it right
21+ full-figured actresses playing 14/15/16 yr old characters rly fucked up my self-esteem and self-image when i was young and made me v insecure
quit casting adults as young characters esp in shows w/ young target audiences?? man it makes undeveloped lil girls feel inadequate that they don’t look like grown women when they’re baby teens
"It’s just a prank, calm down!"
When did harassing women become a prank? You can clearly see that this girl is trying to laugh it off even though she’s uncomfortable with it, and that is not okay. If I’m a feminazi for pointing this out, then so be it, I’m not going to tolerate this shit.
This Sam Pepper controversy is good. It’s good because he’s being called out on this ridiculous and misogynistic behaviour. FUN FACT: If you ever think that you have the right to touch a stranger on ANY part of their body without their consent, you’re wrong. That’s sexual harassment, plain and simple, and it’s completely wrong.
the sexual tension between me and no one
Anyway, in hopes that most of you are already asleep I’m going to vent just a little.
I don’t know, man, but I believe we’re supposed to trust each other, not get advantage of said trust. Everytime I choose to believe in you you do something like dancing the most romantic song (about dance) with another girl. or walk away from me to the hallway only with the same girl after I told you she has a crush on you.
Dude, you know me, I don’t get jealous for stupid shit, but everytime you do stuff like that, the small things you used to do (be friendly and kind to every woman) just start feeling as big as the others…
The worst part is that the last time I tried to talk about it you just brushed it off, you later said you were tired at that time but now I don’t want to talk about it anymore.
So the next few days are NOT a test, it’s just me trying to sort other shit out and giving you some space, see if your ego is getting as big as my friends think. Because I still love you, and you’ve been there for me with love and patience, but if you’re losing all the knowledge about humans that you had to learn the hard way, then I’ll be there to tell you to cut the shit and put your fucking feet on the ground, because I’m your partner and that’s what I do, if you don’t give a fuck, well, we had a pretty good time.
(And if that happens I hope you don’t lose the girl you love because you didn’t took the time to solve stuff)
So…I remembered awful feelings and disturbing thoughts and I’m not crying under my bed so good for me, I guess.
- WHOSMRLOVELESS SAID: I CAN DO THAT, GUUUUURL.
DUDES WHY AM I JUST SEING THIS WHY ok sorry, just saw this answer and
you want a piece of this 7u7? but yeah, it’s been two months and I still struggle with bra decisions, or any decisions OTL.
- STILLLAGGING SAID: PICK THE CHEETAH PRINT ONE
Again, sorry i failed to see this and i don’t like animal print, besides, I met a girl that used one of those and now I’m in a weird place were cheetah print bras bring negative emotions.
- it was a Disney symphony. We didn’t just randomly decide to wear something silly for an evening of Brahms or something.
- Accordingly, we weren’t the only people there wearing ears or even full Disney costumes; even some of the event staff had ears.
- While we like to put on our best for it, the idea that a simple night of live music is an superformal tails-and-tux/evening-gown kind of affair is actually an attitude that most symphony orchestras spend a lot of time combating, because it contributes to the idea that this is a rarefied pursuit reserved for ~*elite*~ people and not an entertainment for the masses, which impoverishes both the symphony and the community they attempt to serve. Would you have guessed that I paid less for our three seats than I would have paid for three movie tickets?
- I think the musicians appreciate knowing that what they’re doing is appreciated more than they would enjoy the ~*respect*~ of cultured affectation. If any of the individual musicians didn’t enjoy the fact that they were playing Disney music to a bunch of Disney music fans, I don’t think they would have had a better time if we’d left the ears at home.
- I know for a fact that the conductor appreciated it, because she told us as much as we were leaving. I think she probably recognized us from last march, since we sat up front both times. While it’s quite a change from Omaha, that’s one of the things I find that I like about going to a smaller symphony in a more intimate venue and sitting up close… not so much having attention put on me, but just having less of an absolute barrier between the artists and the audience in general.
A pretty perfect response to a question that was basically, “How dare you joyfully engage with art?”
The improv team I was on in high school only had one rank: “co-captain.” If you joined the improv team, you were automatically a co-captain. It wasn’t to make everyone equal within the club dynamic or anything like that, we just all knew that we would have to list extracurriculars on our college applications, and you could make yourself look more impressive by putting “co-captain” without specifying how many other captains the team had or how a member becomes a captain.
Heart attacks symptoms are different for women. I recently learned this.
Everyone should know these things.
thanks to mainstream media and being unable to show breasts on TV, way too few people know about female signs of cardiac distress, and impending heart attacks. they only know about the “pain in the left arm” male symptom.
i had all these symptoms once and they sent me right to hospital
it was scary bc i didnt know these were the symptoms for female heart issues
Please, please, PLEASE, reblog this. i don’t know if I did save or called false alarm, with my boss’ life tonight. I felt I was being a bit paranoid, overreacting, but I told Mirage my thoughts and he, after reading over the article I showed him, immediately sprung into action and then shooed her off to the hospital. I don’t know if I did or not, but I knew she’d been super stressed. She’d off-handedly commented on her arm tingling and I asked her if she felt queasy on a hunch. I went to look at the symptoms and we went from there.
will you *gets down on one knee* do a couples cosplay with me
Seeing that Halloween is around the corner, this is a reminder that if you post any untagged screamers I will unfollow you, mutuals or not.
do u ever lie on ur side and a small tear leaks out and ur just like whoa wtf body I know I’m sad but not that sad